Nutrition Information for Health Care Providers
After School Provider Trainings
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun will provide after-school staff with essential skills, knowledge and ongoing support to promote everyday physical activity and nutrition education for children in after-school programs.
The goal of the Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Training emphasizes skills that help after-school providers be effective guides and role models in promoting healthy eating and increased movement and play for children in after-school programs. This staff training and technical assistance package includes:
- A 2-hour initial staff training and 1-hour orientation with your after-school site coordinator
- A user-friendly resource guide filled with fun, interactive activities
- A CATCH toolkit and equipment set for each individual site
- Instructor Observational Follow-Up
- Quarterly Technical Assistance Visit
- Bi-Monthly Phone Check-Ins, and Semi-Annual Update Trainings
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Physical Activity Guide (PDF)
For more information please contact Denise Milosevich at 925-313-6110.
See more information designed specifically for health care providers.