EMS for Children (EMSC)
The Contra Costa EMS for Children (EMSC) Plan has been updated (2009). Input and recommendations on how to improve the care of pediatric patients in our EMS system is included in the new plan. The following documents and links are designed to assist you in supporting Local EMS for Children goals in our community. Thank you for participating in our EMSC Plan review and update process.
- Pediatric Surge Quick Reference Guide (Los Angeles County)
- Pediatric/Neonatal Disaster Reference Guide: "Bridging the Gap Between EMS and Hospital Care"
- California EMSC documents
- Emergency First Aid Guidelines for California Schools Document #196
- Safely Surrender Site Personnel Training
- Need Pediatric and Neonatal Disaster Preparedness Info go to sites.google.com/site/pedineonetwork/