- Medi-Cal provides medical, dental, and vision insurance to low-income families in California. Apply for Medi-Cal
- Who Is Eligible for Medi-Cal?
- Adults who are parents or caretaker relatives that have any children under 21 years of age living in your home
- Children birth through age 20
- Undocumented children and young adults can receive coverage for emergency or pregnancy-related services
- For full-scope Medi-Cal, citizenship or legal residency is required
- Medi-Cal covers dental services that are provided through Denti-Cal. To obtain a listing of Denti-Cal providers, call 1-800-322-6384 or visit the main Denti-Cal website.
Food Assistance for Families
- CalFresh is California's food stamps (SNAP) program. Apply to get up to $204 a month per household member on an EBT card. Apply for CalFresh
Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano
Food for Children Program
- A program of the Food Bank of Contra Costa & Solano – for questions call 855-309-3663
Head Start Program