skip to content, health centers and clinics, search, accessibility statement

Change of Provider

Request for Change of Provider forms are located at your program site. You can call the Mental Health Access Line at 1-888-678-7277 for assistance in requesting a change. The Beneficiary Request for Change of Provider Form and additional information on this process can be located at:

Grievance Procedure

Beneficiaries may also file a formal grievance by completing a Grievance Review Request form. You may ask any staff person at each program, and someone will be designated to assist you. You can contact the Contra Costa Mental Health Plan's Office of Quality Improvement at 925-957-5160 or the Grievance Advocate (not a direct County employee) at 925-293-4942.