Video Visits With Your Doctor
When you schedule a video visit, you can get the care you need from the comfort of your own home! Call 1-800-495-8885 to schedule a video visit or schedule an appointment through our online patient portal, MyChart!
How to Set Up Your Device for Video Visits
- We recommend using a smartphone or tablet.
- You should also have a MyChart account.
Set up Zoom
- Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Test your audio and video.
- Open the web browser on your device (e.g. Safari on iPhone/iPad or Chrome on Android)
- Go to zoom.us/test
Attend your visit
- Open the MyChart app on your device.
- Open Appointments.
- Select your video visit appointment.
- Tap the video icon to open Zoom and follow the prompts
- Use Zoom to see and speak with your provider.
- Wait in the virtual waiting room until your provider admits you.
- Make sure your camera and microphone are turned on.
- Enjoy your provider visit from home!
Need technical help?
If you are having trouble downloading the apps and need help getting your device ready for your upcoming video visit, call the MyChart support team toll free at 1-844-622-5465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.