Building Economic Security Today (BEST)
Building Economic Security Today (BEST) is an asset development pilot project that utilizes innovative strategies to reduce inequities in health outcomes for low-income Contra Costa families by improving their financial security and stability, for this and future generations.
FMCH Programs is implementing BEST pilot interventions for its home visiting and Women, Infants and Children (WIC) programs.
- one-on-one support to families in our home visiting programs
- financial education classes to WIC clients
- asset development educational materials and referrals for all clients
Building Economic Security Today honored for excellence by NACCHO
- See Application for NACCHO Award
- Fact Sheet (PDF)
- WIC Focus Group Report (PDF)
- Asset Development Resource Guide (PDF)