Contra Costa County, California is one of the nine counties in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our 1.1 million residents reside in the varies suburban, industrial, agricultural and port areas of the county and enjoy outdoor recreational facilities ranging from boating, water skiing, fishing in the Bay and Delta waterways↗, to golfing, hiking, horseback riding and camping in Mt. Diablo State Park↗. Residents have been attracted by the county's mild climate, quiet suburban lifestyle and wide open country.
We encourage you to explore our website to learn all about our services, our mission and the many available job opportunities we offer. We are committed to Service Excellence for our patients, clients and the community and for our employees.
The Personnel Services Unit offers assistance in employment. You can access current employment opportunities in Health Services, including current salary information, benefits and the minimum qualifications required in order to successfully compete with other interested applicants.
Please visit the Contra Costa County Human Resources website to apply on-line↗ for open positions or contact the County's 24-hour jobs hotline at 925-335-1700.
What We Offer
- Work locations in a diverse, vibrant county within easy reach of San Francisco, Lake Tahoe and Yosemite
- A chance to live and work in the same community with little or no commuting.
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Employee Benefits, including health and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement and much more.
- A comprehensive health system with 4,700 employees, a regional medical center, 9 health centers and much more
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement, development of advanced skills, certification and participation in new, cutting-edge programs.
Contra Costa Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.