IMPACT Prostate Cancer Treatment Program
This program provides free prostate treatment services to low-income, uninsured or underinsured men in California.
Who Is Eligible?
- are 18 years old or older
- have no medical insurance and do not qualify for Medi-Cal or Medicare
- have a low income between 100% and 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- are diagnosed with prostate cancer
- have had an abnormal DRE or elevated PSA
- live in California
How Much Does It Cost?
Services are free if you are eligible.
How Can I Apply?
For information and/or referral, call Toll Free 1-800-409-8252 Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (English and Spanish) or visit the IMPACT website.