Who needs immunizations? EVERYONE!
Find out what vaccines are recommended for you and your family by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Need help finding your immunization record?
Latest News & Information
- Need Travel Vaccines?
Please visit our Travel Clinic page.
- Questions About Measles Vaccine
- Letter to Schools about SB277
- Sample Letter for 6th Grade Parents | Spanish
- Letter to Child Care/Preschool Providers about SB277
- Community Immunity: What You Can Do
- School Immunization Levels in Contra Costa County
- Traveling to another country? Measles is widespread. Protect yourself and your family.
Where can I get vaccinated in Contra Costa?
The best place to get vaccinated is at your regular health care doctor or clinic. Other places to get vaccines include:
- Community Immunization Providers | Spanish
- Public Health Immunization Clinics
- Public Health Travel Immunization Clinic
Pharmacies and grocery stores often have immunizations services. Check their websites for details
Schools & Child Care Requirements
Information and Materials
For Health Care Providers
- Vaccines for Children Program
- California Immunization Registry
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program