The following resources are used by Medical Case Managers serving clients in the Contra Costa System of Care.
- Expanded Syphilis Screening Recommendations for the Prevention of Congenital Syphilis
- AIDSinfo: Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- HIPAA and Public Health Disclosures - California Department of Public Health
- Consent for HIV Antibody Test - Confidential | Spanish
- Form: Notification of Possible Communicable Disease Exposure
- Form: Authorization to Disclose Medical Information
- Form: HIV/AIDS Case Report Form (CDPH 8641A) - for HIV/AIDS reporting questions call 925-313-6771 fax 925-313-6798
- Non-Prescription Sale of Syringes: Legislation and Requirements
- Patient Information Sheet About Sharps Disposal
See more information designed specifically for health care providers.