This section of the site provides basic technical support for users.
- Access Keys: How to Use them in Popular Browsers
- How to Change Your Browser's Text Size
- How to Read PDF (Adobe Acrobat) Files
- Internet Explorer Locks Up When Searching a PDF File
- Using Screen Readers to Experience the Web
- Viewing Video Content
- Expired Certificate Warning
If you are using IE7 or less, some features of CCHS website may not appear or function as intended. For a better experience using our site, please upgrade to a modern web browser.
If you have any additional need for technical support, please contact us for assistance.