Continuum of Care
Our work could not happen without the generous donations of community members. Every donation helps to further increase the quality and level of services we provide.
Housing Security Fund
Your donation to the Contra Costa Housing Security Fund can help end homelessness for James and others like him.
This community fund covers costs that can prevent many people, including seniors, veterans and families, get back into housing, and protects property owners who offer these screened renters an opportunity.
You can make tax deductible monetary donations to the Contra Costa Housing Security Fund to help cover costs that can prevent many people, including seniors, veterans and families from getting back into housing and protects participating property owners who offer these screened renters an opportunity.
Donate to the Housing Security Fund »
Commonly needed items for shelters and/or CORE outreach teams include:
- Adult size bikes with security chain/lock
- Cases of water
- Clothing for both male and female adults for warm and cold weather (interview clothing, pajamas, new undergarments, socks, etc.).
- Feminine hygiene products
- Gently used shoes
- Gift Cards $5-$10 to local shopping centers (i.e. Walmart, target).
- Non-perishable foods
- School supplies
- Sleeping bags
- Sun block
- Toilet paper/baby wipes/hand wipes
- Travel size toiletries (hair products, brushes, combs, toothpaste/brushes, lotion, etc.)
- Umbrellas and raincoats
- Used backpacks/duffle bags
Please call 925-608-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for drop off or if you may have any questions or comments. We are able to provide a Donation Receipt Form for tax purposes.