General Information and Handouts
Laws and Regulations
- Contra Costa County Code Division 418: Refuse
- Contra Costa County Code Division 416: Animals
- Title 14, Natural Resources, Division 7
- Public Resources Code: Waste Tire Manifest Program
- Waste Tire Hauling and Manifesting Information: Anyone transporting 10 or more waste or used tires on a public road must be a CIWMB Registered Waste Tire Hauler (or qualify for an exemption) and must comply with the manifesting system requirements. For further information on how to become a registered hauler, obtain a list of registered haulers, or obtain information on the waste tire manifest system, contact the Board at 866-896-0600 (toll free) or visit the Board's tire website.
- Waste Tire Storage and Handling Information: The storage, stockpiling or accumulation of 500 or more waste tires without a permit, exclusion, or an exemption is a violation of Title 14, California Code of Regulations, section 18420 and Public Resources Code section 42834. For more information visit the tire facilities website.
- Garbage Collection Companies:
- City Code Enforcement:
Contra Costa County Code Enforcement Staff
Jose Avila, Environmental Health Technician
Jeffrey Tipton, Environmental Health Technician
Nathan Anderson, Environmental Health Technician