The 24-hour Behavioral Health Access Line is an easy-to-use resource for mental health and substance use services. Call toll-free 1-888-678-7277 for:
- Questions about mental health services and supportive recovery resources for substance use disorders.
- Assistance finding services.
- Insurance questions and referrals to low-cost and sliding scale services if uninsured.
- Be prepared to answer questions on your needs and provide your Medi-Cal or other insurance information.
- Language interpretation services are available. Call during business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) weekdays for quickest service.
Other 24-hour lines:
- Crisis and Suicide
211.org: dial 211
Free national hotline for referrals to social services
Psychiatric Urgent & Emergency Care
George & Cynthia Miller Wellness Center - Behavioral Health
25 Allen St., Martinez, CA 94553
Short-notice/same-day behavioral health appointments
Psychiatric Emergency Services
2500 Alhambra Ave, Martinez, CA 94553