Directory of Services
Find Treatment in Contra Costa County
Do you think you might need treatment for alcohol?
Take the CAGE test to see:
- Have you ever felt you should cut down on your drinking?
- Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking?
- Have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking?
- Have you ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or get rid of a hangover (eye-opener)?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you may be in need of treatment for alcohol. Please contact your doctor, nurse advisor, counselor, therapist or your local community treatment provider to determine your need for treatment. You can also call the Behavioral Health Access Line 800-846-1652 for more information and resources.
AODS Provider List
- AODS Outpatient Provider Network
- AODS Intensive Outpatient Provider Network
- AODS Withdrawal Management (Detox) Provider Network
- AODS Medication-Assisted Treatment Provider Network
- AODS Low Intensity Residential Services
- AODS Population Specific High Intensity Residential Treatment
- AODS High Intensity Residential Treatment Services