Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
What is WIC?WIC is a federally-funded health and nutrition program that helps pregnant and postpartum women, infants and children under 5 years old to eat healthy foods and live a healthy, active life.
What does WIC Provide?WIC provides:
- Checks to buy healthy foods
- Breastfeeding support
- Nutrition and health education
- Referrals for health care
- Referrals for community services
Who does WIC help?WIC helps:
- Pregnant women
- New mothers
- Infants and children under 5 years old
- Grandparents or caretakers of children eligible for WIC services
- Foster Families
Follow these easy steps:
- Click on the RED BOX
- Follow the instructions to create an account. If you already have an account, you can just log in.
- Select one lesson from the three categories.
- Complete the lesson and answer the questions on the survey.
- Click on "Continue" to receive your Certificate of Completion. Then, click "Print certificate" to bring with you to WIC or "Email your certificate" to send it to WIC. You do not need an email address.
- You may be eligible to have checks mailed. Call the WIC office to see if you have papers due and to confirm your address during the month of your next appointment. (Allow 10 business days for mailed checks).
- If you want to pick up your checks, just keep your scheduled appointment.