skip to content, health centers and clinics, search, accessibility statement
  • Home
  • Topics
  • Services
  • Health Coverage
  • Connect with CCHS: 

Breaking News

Health Advisory

Last updated: October 16, 2017, 1:40 pm

How to help North Bay Wildfire Victims:

Wildfire relief organizations prefer monetary donations at this time. For safety reasons, and to avoid blocking emergency traffic, please don’t bring donations to areas affected by wildfires.

Places to donate in Contra Costa:

The Bay Area Air Quality Management District has declared a health advisory due to heavy smoke from the North Bay Fires. For more information visit

Correcting or Amending Vital Records

If you would like information on such subjects as how to correct a vital record or amend a birth certificate to reflect a legal name change, please select from the items below.

Information about Amendments, Delayed Registrations, Name Changes, and a variety of other subjects is available in Adobe Acrobat format. To read any of these files, a free program called Adobe Reader is required. See our Help section if you need assistance downloading Adobe Reader.

To order amendment forms (with informational pamphlet), select OVR Forms. Please allow two weeks for delivery. You can also obtain these forms from the County Office of Vital Registration at 10 Douglas Drive, Ste #220, Martinez.

To speak with a Spanish-speaking attendant about amendment issues, please call 916-552-8192.

Type of Request