STD Information for Health Providers
Health Care Providers information about Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD).
- California STD Control Branch
- Neurosyphilis Guide
- Medi-Cal STD Diagnostic Codes - Mar 4, 2014
- Press Release: National Coalition of STD Directors on 2010 STD Surveillance Data - Nov 17, 2011
- Cephalosporin Susceptibility Among Neisseria gonorrhoeae Isolates - CDPH
- STD Data: includes monthly Syphilis Elimination Update, Syphilis Elimination Surveillance report for 2009, and slide sets that can be used with data from the STD Surveillance Report - CDPH
- California STD Treatment Guidelines
- More California STD Guidelines
- Syphilis Antibody Test - Press Coverage - CDC
- Syphilis Serologic Testing - Guidelines for Interpretation - CDC
- STD Treatment Guidelines 2010 - CDC
- Patient Delivered Partner Therapy for Chlamydia & Gonorrhea, 2007
- Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR): To report Sexually Transmitted Diseases (110d). For STD reporting questions call 925-313-6750 FAX 925-313-6758.
See more information designed specifically for health care providers.