STD Information for Health Providers
Health Care Providers information about Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD).
- Press Release: National Coalition of STD Directors on 2010 STD Surveillance Data (PDF) - Nov 17, 2011
- Cephalosporin Susceptibility Among Neisseria gonorrhoeae Isolates - CDPH (PDF)
- STD Data: includes monthly Syphilis Elimination Update, Syphilis Elimination Surveillance report for 2009, and slide sets that can be used with data from the STD Surveillance Report - CDPH
- California STD Treatment Guidelines (PDF)
- More California STD Guidelines
- Syphilis Antibody Test - Press Coverage - CDC (PDF)
- Syphilis Serologic Testing - Guidelines for Interpretation - CDC (PDF)
- STD Treatment Guidelines 2010 - CDC (PDF)
- Patient Delivered Partner Therapy for Chlamydia & Gonorrhea, 2007 (PDF)
- Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR): To report Sexually Transmitted Diseases (110d). For STD reporting questions call 925-313-6750 FAX 925-313-6758.
See more information designed specifically for health care providers.