Thank you for your interest in our program. We will accept completed applications through ERAS for the 2013-2014 academic year from September 15, 2013 through December 1, 2013. All applications and support documentation must be submitted via ERAS only; we will not accept faxed, mailed, emailed, or hand-delivered copies. Below are our criteria for application.
- 5 year graduation limit. Graduation from medical school greater than 5 years ago will cause your application to be automatically screened out.
- All eligible candidates must pass each step of USMLE and/or COMLEX within two attempts. Multiple failures will cause your application to be automatically screened out.
- A minimum of 3 Letters of Recommendation.
- All other requirements and documentation as specified by ERAS.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to make sure his/her application in ERAS is complete.
If you are an IMG, in addition to the above:
- All eligible candidates must submit current PTAL and ECFMG certification. Certification is considered current if it is dated within a 12 month period of the date of application submission and we will not interview IMGs without certification that meets these criteria. Please also be aware that our program is unable to sponsor any type of Visa.
- US clinical experience is strongly recommended.
We have the capacity to interview about 130-140 candidates. Due to the large number of highly qualified applicants over the last several years, complete applications received on or after November 15th or after we have filled all our interview slots, whichever comes sooner, will be screened in the usual fashion and, if eligible, automatically be placed on our Wait List. Those on our Wait List will be notified if an interview slot opens up. Applicants on the Wait List may appeal status.
We are continually amazed at and honored by the enthusiasm and quality of our application pool and will do our utmost to interview all highly qualified applicants. Completed applications received after December 1st will not be reviewed secondary to the sheer volume of applications we receive each season. Thank you for your interest in our program and please feel free to contact us if you have questions about the above information.