Information for Health Care Providers
HEALTH ALERTS & ADVISORIES:
|Aug 18, 2016||Health Advisory||Meningococcal Disease Outbreak in Southern California|
|Aug 16, 2016||Health Advisory||Zika Virus Update|
|Apr 27, 2016||Health Alert||Fentanyl-Laced Counterfeit Pills | Spanish|
|Apr 7, 2016||Health Alert||Opioid Overdoses
|Mar 8, 2016||Health Advisory||Warning Regarding Misuse and Abuse of Prescription Opioids|
Specific Illnesses or Situations
Important Documents for Health Care Providers
- Provider Reimbursement Rules
- Medical Staff Bylaws - Rules & Regulations
- Information about the web-friendly Adult and Adolescent Guidelines For the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1 Infected Adults and Adolescents, January 2011
- Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR Form)
- Preferred Drug List
- Communicable Disease Health Care Provider's Guide
- FIMR Program Referral Form
- Mental Health Training Calendar
Emergency Contact for Physicians
Physicians who need to report a suspected public health emergency should contact the Public Health division immediately at 925-313-6740; or after hours, call the sheriff's dispatch at 925-646-2441 and ask for the Health Officer On Call.
We want your feedback!
Do you have a suggestion to improve our Provider Portal? If so, please let us know.