Information for Health Care Providers
HEALTH ALERTS & ADVISORIES:
- Health Advisory: Confirmed Cases of Measles - Feb 13, 2014
- Health Advisory: Increase in severe Influenza cases infected with Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus- Jan 6, 2014
- Health Advisory: Shortage of TB Skin Test Antigens - Aug 30, 2013
- Health Advisory: Increase in Pertussis - Jun 18, 2013
- Health Advisory: Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus - Jun 14, 2013
- Avian Influenza A (H7N9) - Jun 14, 2013
Specific Illnesses or Situations
Important Documents for Health Care Providers
- Provider Reimbursement Rules
- Medical Staff Bylaws - Rules & Regulations
- Information about the web-friendly Adult and Adolescent Guidelines For the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1 Infected Adults and Adolescents, January 2011
- Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR Form)
- Preferred Drug List
- Communicable Disease Health Care Provider's Guide
- FIMR Program Referral Form
Emergency Contact for Physicians
Physicians who need to report a suspected public health emergency should contact the Public Health division immediately at 925-313-6740; or after hours, call the sheriff's dispatch at 925-646-2441 and ask for the Health Officer On Call.
We want your feedback!
Do you have a suggestion to improve our Provider Portal? If so, please let us know.