- CCHS PRIDE applies to the Human Rights Campaign, Healthcare Equality Index to be a Leader in LGBT care, 2013.
- CCHS PRIDE flies Transgender Day of Remembrance flag in CCRMC and Public Health, November 2012.
- CCHS PRIDE moves to the Public Health Division from Contra Costa Health Services, 2012.
- CCHS PRIDE training partnership with the Transgender Law Center - Project Health, 2012 - on-going.
- CCHS PRIDE initiative develops CCHS Nondiscrimination poster, May 2011
- CCHS PRIDE collaborates in the development of the Nondiscrimination, Cultural Competency, and Welcoming policies for Contra Costa Health Services, 2011 - on-going.
- CCHS PRIDE sponsors Board of Supervisors proclaiming June as LGBT Pride month, 2010-2013.
- CCHS PRIDE Initiative march in the San Francisco LGBT Parade, June 2010
- CCHS PRIDE Initiative launched October 2009