Request for Proposals - HIV Services
August 23, 2006
Contra Costa Health Services AIDS Program is seeking proposals from community-based organizations (CBOs) to provide HIV services in Contra Costa County. The AIDS Program is looking for CBOs with 501(c)3 non-profit status that are experienced in providing the following types of services to people who are HIV+:
- Psychosocial Case Management
- Day Center Services
- Substance Abuse Coordination
- Housing Advocacy Services
- Outreach and coordination services
- The RFP will be released on August 23, 2006.
- Proposals are due to AIDS Program by Friday, October 6, 2006 by 3 p.m.
- Bidders' Conference will be held on Thursday, August 31, 2006, from 1:30 - 3 p.m. in Room 200 at 595 Center Avenue in Martinez. The purpose of this meeting is to explain RFP requirements and to answer questions applicants may have that will clarify the RFP.
For more information, please attend the Bidder's Conference or call Peter Ordaz at 925-313-6601.
# # #