Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) in Contra Costa County
In November 2004, Proposition 63 was passed and became the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA). The MHSA is intended to transform the public mental health system into a more effective, culturally competent, consumer/family driven system, with a focus on recovery and choice.
- MHSA Annual Plan Updates to the Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan
- Find Mental Health Services in West County, East County and Central County
- Consolidated Planning Advisory Workgroup (CPAW)
- Department of Mental Health (DMH) presentation, 'Informational Legislative Briefing'
- California Mental Health Directors Association (CMHDA) presentation, 'MHSA Legislative Informational Briefing'
- California Mental Health Directors Association (CMHDA) Talking Points - 'Governor's 2010-11 May Revise for Community Mental Health'
- Capital Facilities & Information Technology
- Community Services & Supports Plan
- MHSA Housing
- Innovation Component
- Prevention & Early Intervention
- Wellness & Education
- Workforce Education & Training