Mental Health Services
Contra Costa Mental Health strives to create an effective, high quality integrated system to meet the needs of all residents of Contra Costa County. We work together with those individuals with psychiatric conditions to provide:
Hope supports all human beings in becoming their unique and best selves.
Recovery empowers individuals to manage their symptoms and reclaim meaningful lives and relationships.
Partnership brings consumers, family, friends, and mental health professionals together in the hope-filled journey of recovery.
The Mental Health Division provides an array of opportunities for partners to work together in the spirit of hope toward recovery. This includes programs and services for children, adolescents, young adults, adults, and older adults of Contra Costa County.
Any Contra Costa resident who experiences a mental or emotional crisis can get help from our Crisis Services. These services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Contra Costa EQRO Final Report (FY 12-13 | FY 13-14 | FY 14-15)
- yourhealth Video:
September 11, 2013
yourhealth: Suicide Prevention Tips
- Contra Costa County Suicide Prevention Strategic Plan
- 2013-2014 MHSA Annual Plan
- Consumer Perception Survey (MHSIP 2013)
- Calocus Manual 2010
- Locus Manual 2010
- Find Mental Health Services in West County, East County and Central County.
- 2010 Contra Costa Mental Health Cultural Competence Plan
- Mental Health Division's Program Evaluation Framework
- Results Summary of CFPIC publication: How are California's SSI-CalWORKs Children and Families Faring? A Look at CalWORKs Children with Parents on SSI
- 2011 CCMHP Documentation Training Manual
- Please see our Training Calendar for Mental Health CBO Staff and Contract Providers.
Contra Costa Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health Administration
1340 Arnold Drive, Suite 200
Martinez, California 94553