Contra Costa Regional Medical Center hopes you are satisfied with the services you receive.
We ask that you:
- Observe our visiting hours which are from 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Be considerate of other patients, staff, and visitors.
- Assume responsibility for well being if any medical care is refused.
- Provide an accurate and complete description of the past medical history, illnesses, medications, hospitalizations, and present condition.
- Make an effort to understand personal health care needs.
- Report changes to personal condition.
- Communicate medical choices to the staff.
- Cooperate with physicians and others caring for you.
- Work with your doctor or nurse to:
- Develop a pain management program which includes discussing pain relief options and any concerns regarding the medication
- Ask for pain relief when the pain first begins
- and inform staff if the pain medication is not adequate
- Inform staff of your expectations regarding your hospital environment
- Not engage in any illegal activities.