Contra Costa Regional Medical and Health Centers appreciates the thoughtful interest of those making donations for our patients. Please follow these guidelines and procedures when purchasing and /or referring persons for donations. We gladly accept in-kind donations throughout the year.
- Please visit our special projects Wish Lists
- All donations of children's books, magazines, movies, and library materials may be new or gently used. Violent, sexual, or religious content will not be accepted.
- Magazines may not be older than 6 months from the publication date.
- Art supplies need to be non-toxic (packaged 16 or less).
- New reading glasses (all strengths); magazine subscriptions.
- Due to infection control policies, we are unable to accept used or previously owned stuffed animals.
- If stored, all donations must have been in areas away from contact with mold, mildew, and cigarette smoke. Items should not be stored in trash bags; however, you may place your donations in them for delivery purposes.
- Please do not gift wrap any donations.
- Many of our patients have restricted diets; therefore, food and candy cannot be distributed.
- Donated items may not be distributed to patients without approval from the CCRMC Volunteer Office. Then, the CCRMC Volunteers will distribute the donations. Donors should not expect to deliver their donations personally to the patients due to privacy and safety of our patients.
- All checks should be made payable to CCRMC Auxiliary with a memo stating it is for the use of (i.e. Layette, Cancer Fund, Healing Through the Arts, Patient Care, etc.)
- Donation forms can be obtained from the CCRMC Gift Shop. All monetary donations should be reflected on the form in addition to purchased and handmade items.
Thank you for your consideration in making a donation!
Donations can be mailed or brought to the information desk located at Contra Costa Regional Medical Center, Volunteer Office, 2500 Alhambra Avenue, Martinez, CA 94553.
Please fill out a donation slip when you bring your donation.
Please contact us at 925-370-5440 if you have any questions about donations or if you need more information about delivering your donation.