Autism, Behavior and Child Development (ABCD) Center
The ABCD Center serves children between the ages of 0-18 enrolled in Contra Costa Health Plan or covered by Medi-Cal. Since everyone is unique, our expert medical team develops a complete understanding of the strengths and needs of each child before making treatment recommendations.
Who Uses the ABCD Center?
Parents, educators, medical professionals or therapists concerned with a child’s mental, social or academic development. Concerns may include:
- Attention or hyperactivity problems
- Behaviors that may indicate Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) including impairments with language and/or play skills
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Testing/Assessments
- Multidisciplinary Team approach including Developmental Pediatricians, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Social Workers
- Therapy services (OT, SLP, ABA) for medically qualifying conditions including ASD
- Case conferences
- Parent conferences
- Community resource referrals
- School-based referrals
- Medication management and consultation
- Connection with Mental Health services as needed
- Consultation for the child health professional
Referrals to ABCD
New clients are accepted by referral only. Your child’s healthcare provider or mental health therapist can send a referral via fax to 925-370-5196.
For more info, contact clinic coordinator Nancy Mosqueda at 925-370-5635 or email@example.com.
2500 Alhambra Ave.
Martinez, CA 94553