Who needs immunizations? EVERYONE!
Find out what vaccines are recommended for you and your family by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Latest News & Information
- Traveling to another country? Measles is widespread. Protect yourself and your family. (PDF)
- Whooping cough vaccination in Contra Costa
- Pertussis (whooping cough) is a concern here in Contra Costa
Where can I get vaccinated in Contra Costa?
The best place to get vaccinated is at your regular health care doctor or clinic. Other places to get vaccines include:
- Community Immunization Providers | Spanish (PDF)
- Public Health Immunization Clinics
- Public Health Travel Immunization Clinic
Pharmacies and grocery stores often have immunizations services. Check their websites for details
Schools & Child Care Requirements
Information and Materials
For Health Care Providers