Behavioral Health Division
The Contra Costa County Homeless Program's mission is to ensure an integrated system of care, from prevention through intervention, for homeless individuals and families within our community. We strive to accomplish this through the development of policies and practices, community involvement, advocacy, and the coordination of services that respect human dignity, strengthen partnerships, and maximize resources.
How Can We Help?
- Do you need Emergency Shelter? Youth | Adult
- Want to know how you can serve your local homeless community? Learn More
- Interested in participating on our Advisory Board? Learn More
- Interested in Contra Costa’s homeless demographics? Learn More
- Want to know more about our local homeless providers and their services? Learn More
Administrative Offices at
Contra Costa Behavioral Health Services
1350 Arnold Drive, Suite 202
Martinez, CA 94553
Main Office Telephone: 925-313-7700