Who Can Join
You are eligible if you live in Contra Costa County and have Medi-cal with no share of cost.
What You Get
- No copays or paperwork
- Advice nurse services 24 hours a day everyday
- Access to 3 provider networks
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center and 11 neighborhood health centers
- Kaiser in Contra Costa County
- Private Community Doctors and medical providers
See our detailed documents:
- Benefits, Services and Provider networks
- Combined Evidence of Coverage and Disclosure Form (EOC)
- Approved Drug Formulary
What You Pay
There is no cost to join the CCHP Medi-cal program.
What You Need to Do
Call Health Care Options at 1-800-430-4263 to request your Medi-cal Choice Enrollment Form. Look for the Medi-cal Choice enrollment form in the booklet. You can also send in the postcard that you received from Health Care Options to get your Medi-cal Choice form. This brochure details how to complete your application. [If you have any more questions, please call our marketing department at 1-800-211-8040]
If you have any more questions, please call our Marketing Department at 1-800-211-8040
Autism coverage for Medi-Cal beneficiaries is now a benefit
In order to qualify for this coverage, Medi-Cal beneficiaries must have:
- A comprehensive diagnostic evaluation indicating Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) based therapy is medically necessary
- A prescription from a licensed physician or psychologist for ABA services
- Prior authorization from CCHP
For more information, contact CCHP Member Services 1-877-661-6230 from Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.