As a parent, you may not be able to tell if your child is overweight. Children come in many sizes and shapes. Comparing them to other kids' height and weight may not tell you very much. It is important that children see their doctor every year for a checkup. These visits are a good time to talk to your child's doctor about your child's health. Please visit the links below to read more information about children and healthy weight.
- Children & Healthy Weight | Spanish
- A Healthy Mouth for Your Baby | Spanish
- Tooth Decay | Spanish
- Immunization Guidelines for Children 0-6 Years of Age | Spanish
- Immunization Guidelines for Children 7 through 18 Years of Age | Spanish
- Cooking with Children | Spanish
- Reduce Screen Time and Be More Active | Spanish