Case Management Services
Contra Costa Health Plan's Case Management Program works with members who need help managing their complex healthcare needs. Our goal is to promote good health by assisting you in getting the care you need. We can also refer you to community resources that may be helpful to you.
Who is a Case Manager?
The Case Management Program is a team of nurses and clinical social workers. Our team works together with you, your family and your primary care provider to achieve the best possible health outcomes.
Case Managers can help if you have:
- Difficulty keeping medical appointments, taking medications as prescribed, and/or maintaining good nutrition
- Frequent Emergency Room visits
- Frequent hospital admissions or readmissions
- Concerns regarding housing, transportation, lack of food or other issues which may negatively affect your health
- Memory, mood, personality or behavior changes
- Unstable medical conditions needing closer monitoring
- Concerns about caring for yourself or your family member
How do I request a Case Manager?
Simply call the Case Management Program at 925-313-6887