Homeless Ambulatory Clinics
Homeless Ambulatory Clinics are now available at:
- West County Health Center:
13601 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, CA 94806
510-231-9400, Tuesdays and Fridays
- Antioch Health Center:
3505 Lone Tree Way, Suite 1
- Concord Respite Care And Shelter Clinic:
2047 D Arnold Industrial Way
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- Miller Wellness Center:
25 Allen Street Martinez, CA 94553
Times Vary at all Clinics.
If you are homeless, call: 925-313-6166 to make a homeless ambulatory care clinic appointment.
General Health Care, Including:
- Care for chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease and hypertension.
- General Health Supervision
- Assistance in applying for health care coverage according to your eligibility
- Physical Exams
- Behavioral health Assessments
- Health Care Maintenance
- STD and Pregnancy Testing
Referrals made for:
- Mammogram for women over 40
- HIV Testing
- Prenatal Care
- Ongoing Mental Health Services
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling
Contra Costa Health Services is committed to serving the homeless population of Contra Costa County.
Spanish speaking staff are present at all homeless ambulatory care clinics.
Many services are covered by Medi-Cal. If you would like to receive information regarding Medi-Cal eligibility call the Social Services office in your area:
- West County: Richmond 510-231-8114 | Hercules: 510-262-7700
- Central County: 925-706-4980
- East County: 925-706-4980