Lift Every Voice
The Lift Every Voice Program (LEV) provides outreach and case management services to incarcerated pregnant women and teens prior to their release from the county detention facility or juvenile hall. Upon a woman's release, LEV assists her with accessing health coverage and prenatal care. LEV also continues to provide her with case management services, linking her with community resources and other home visiting programs for ongoing support. LEV is a unique public health approach to engaging hard-to-reach populations who require a complex array of services and strategies to ensure that they are successful parents and make healthy and positive choices. LEV has served women throughout Contra Costa County since 2005.
- Brochure (PDF)
Lift Every Voice program honored for excellence by NACCHO
- See Application for NACCHO Award
- Zero Tolerance
- Contra Costa Probation
- Employment & Human Services Dept.
- Department of Health Care Services
- Maximizing Opportunities for Mothers To Succeed (M.O.M.S.)
- Families In Recovery Staying Together (F.I.R.S.T.)