Contra Costa Fire EMS Training Consortium
“A New Standard in Pre-hospital Training for our Community.”
Mission and Values
The Contra Costa Fire EMS Training Consortium of Contra Costa County was established in 2005 to standardize training for fire first responders and ambulance personnel countywide. The Consortium is committed to the values of Quality, Teamwork and Innovation.
- Fire EMS Consortium Representatives
- CCTC 2009 Executive Summary (PDF)
- CCTC 2008 Executive Summary (PDF)
- Strategic Blueprint (PDF)
- Scope of Project: Mobile Training (PDF)
- EMCC presentation: Contra Costa County Fire-EMS Training Consortium 2007 (PDF)
- 2007 CCTC Needs Assessment Final Report (PDF)
- 2009 CCTC Needs Assessment Survey (PDF)
LUCAS training is now available for field personnel who have not been trained to use the LUCAS or could use a refresher.