Retail Food Programs
Contra Costa County Environmental Health is responsible for ensuring that all food establishments are operated in compliance with applicable Local, State and Federal regulations. These regulations are intended to guarantee that food will be pure, safe and unadulterated.
- Certified Farmers' Market
- Farm Stands
- Licensed Health Care Facilities
- Mobile Food Facilities (Catering Trucks, ice cream carts, produce trucks, etc)
- Permanent Food Facilities (Restaurants, etc)
- Temporary Food Facilities
- Vending Machines
More applications listed under Food Facilities link.
- Cottage Food Operations (Homemade Food Act):
- New Official Inspection Reports:
- Raw Milk:
- Additional Forms and Hand-Outs: