Alcohol & Other Drugs Services
Behavioral Health Division
Is your life or the life of someone you love affected by the use of alcohol or other drugs?
Access and Referral Line
- 800-846-1652 (Call Toll Free)
- 925-335-3310 (Other Counties)
How to Access Our Services?
Contra Costa Residents can access Alcohol and Other Drugs Services through multiple ports of entry:
- The Information and Referral Phone Line provides information to the general public, and makes prevention referrals.
800-846-1652 (Call Toll Free)
925-335-3310 (Other Counties)
(English and Spanish)
- Calling each Treatment or Prevention Program directly
- Calling the Crisis Line at 211 (English and Spanish)
- Treatment Resource Guide Brochure
Other Behavioral Health Division Resources
- Mental Health Access: 1-888-678-7277
- Suicide Crisis Hotline: 1-800-233-2900
- Homeless Hotline: 1-800-799-6599