Needle Exchange Sites are available in East and West County. This one-for-one syringe exchange programs allows injection drug users to receive clean syringes, condoms and harm reduction information.
Times and locations are:
- Mondays, 6-8 p.m. @ Richmond
500 “B” St. between Barrett & Richmond Parkway
- Tuesdays, 6-8 p.m. @ Bay Point
Pittsburg Baptist Church, 2586 Willow Pass Road
- Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m. @ North Richmond
305 Chesley Avenue, North Richmond
(cross street is 3rd Street)
Call 510-377-9448 to confirm times and locations.
- Needle Exchange Update Report to Family & Human Services Committee (PDF)
- Guidelines for Law Enforcement Officers (PDF)