HIV Support Groups
Support groups are ongoing meetings which allow people to connect with each other, mutually support one another while they explore their risks for HIV and develop skills in risk reduction or prevention.
Rainbow Community Center
2118 Willow Pass Rd. Concord, CA
The Rainbow Community Center offers a variety of support groups. Call to confirm meeting times and locations.
- POZ Monthly Dinner – FREE
- MOCHA Men of Color and Latino Support Group
- Ladies Tea Talk for POZ women and their supporters
- Men's HIV Support Group (40+ years of age)
- Alive and Active: Men's HIV Support Group (40 and under)
- Spanish Language Group
Neighborhood House of North Richmond
820 23rd St. Richmond, CA
- New Beginnings Support Group for HIV+ individuals
Meets every other Friday Call for exact dates and times
- Support Group for HIV+ Individuals
Call for more information.